Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Prerna 2007

I had a super-awesome time yesterday. WHARF-youth attended Prerna 2007 organized by SIESCOMS. Basically, it was an NGO exhibition, its prime motive being sales of NGO products and networking among NGOs. Initially I didn’t really think we’d be able to get much out of it (because we had nothing to sell, except an idea), but it turned out to be wonderful.....

Not only did we get tons of prospective members, but we also managed to secure contacts for future programmes..... Oh the joy !!!! We also conducted one of our sessions for the students over there… And Anuj, this is for you – It has taken a long time for WHARF-youth to reach this level..... And even though people might be skeptical of the way you run the organisation, I have full faith in you and will continue to support you always...... Even a special shout-out to Sonal, Priyal and Praveer who were there.

Again, I have to repeat that I’m glad I took a year off. I’ve had so many doubts about it, but the way WHARF-youth is evolving makes me believe that it was completely worth it. It has given me so many opportunities to just simply think (which we hardly do normally). I just hope it continues to contribute a little something to each and every member and becomes an unforgettable experience for everyone who is a part of it.

No comments: